I received this challenge from Deline.
Here’s the Rules:
1. Open a blank document.
2. Set a stop watch timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever length you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds! Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
5. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals
6. At the end of your post write down the number of words to give an idea of how much you can write within the time Frame.
7. Put the whole document onto your post and nominate 5 others and give them a new topic. Remember to copy paste the rules in!
My nominees are at the bottom of the post.
What makes you beautiful inside? is the topic.
Yesterday I had a conversation with a friend about beauty. She was concerned about getting older and how her boobs were going to droop and was discussing why some girls want boob jobs done to make their breasts larger. This woman is a beautiful Asian woman with thick black hair, beautifully shaped eyes and a nice petite figure. I told her I do not understand why she would need one!
I told her of my lesson. That I rarely wear makeup, have thin, greying blond hair pulled back and don’t dress up much. But I know that when people look into my face I wear a warm, friendly smile. People have sat down beside me who never met me and tell me all kinds of things.. People trust me. They can tell that I am an honest person. When my son was younger the sensei for his karate class who had never met me, asked me to take the money from parents who wanted to sigh their children up for his class! He knew just by looking at me and the feeling of love and kindness that I try to present that he could trust me. That money was not important enough to me that I would steal it from someone else.
To me a kind expression on your face, a friendly smile, eye t eye contact on passing or meeting someone is a whole lot more important that what I wear, how big or firm my breasts are or how thin or beautiful I am. The knowledge that I have that kind of effect on others makes me very happy!! What more could I want than to make someon e else smile when they see my smile?? I want to spread God’s love to others and help them know he hasn’t forgotten them even when they have hard lives or bad things happen to them.
I hope this answers the question.
My four choices: